We are now accepting applications for the 2019 Citizens Academy! Apply here!
The NapaSan Citizens Academy offers an in-depth look at the wastewater treatment process and the functions of each department at NapaSan. The Academy begins with a treatment plant tour followed by three consecutive Thursday evening sessions.
Why should you participate?
• Meet and get to know staff from all departments
• Gain an understanding of the wastewater treatment process
• See how we monitor and fix problems in the sewer system
• Learn about future projects
• Participate in activities to experience the decision making process