COVID-19 Operation Modifications
To protect public health and minimize the spread of COVID-19, the NapaSan office is currently closed to the public through March 30, 2020. During this time, staff will be available to maintain daily operations and respond to sewer emergencies. Staff can be reached via phone and email utilizing the numbers and addresses listed below. We remain committed to protecting public health and the environment and providing timely customer service.
Specific closures and modifications to business include the following:
• NapaSan Lobby: Closed
• Permit Counter: Closed for public visits. See below for additional information.
• Deliveries: Knock on the administrative office door for assistance.
• Birdwatching: Closed.
• Tours, school programs, and public events: Suspended.
• Sewer Plug-ups: Contact us at 707-258-6000 ext. 9.
• Sewer and Recycled Water Inspections: Contact a NapaSan inspector:
o Josh DeGarmo (707) 312-1613 firstname.lastname@example.org
o Fred McWilliams (707) 312-1761 email@example.com
Sewer and recycled water permits:
• Contact the Engineering Department at 707-258-6000 ext. 401 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) for permit questions or applications.
• Plan submittals, fee payments, and permit issuance will be performed electronically.
• Submit plans electronically at: https://www.napasan.com/249/File-Uploads
• Pay fees electronically at: https://www.napasan.com/243/Pay-Your-Bill
• Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NapaSan will continue to perform essential services to maintain the health of the public and the environment including: conveying sewage, fixing pipes, treating sewage, and distributing recycled water. If you experience any sewer problems, please call us at 707-258-6000 ext. 9.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.